|A Semi-Charming-Kind of Life|
|Publisher||Little, Brown Books for Young Readers|
|Series||A School Story Series|
|Previous||Kiss and Spell|
|Next||Fairy's Got Talent|
A Semi-Charming Kind of Life is the third book in the Ever After High School story book series by Suzanne Selfors.
Darling Charming is bored in Damsel-In-Distressing class. She'd much rather be in Hero Training with her brothers. The only thing is, she has secretly been helping her brother Dexter Charming ace the class. If anyone finds out, a scandal would erupt at Ever After High. One of the most prestigious families in town, the Charmings have a reputation to uphold. Darling is destined to be a damsel...but this Rebel may want to decide her own destiny! Why should princes have all the fun?
(Description and taken from http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ever-after-high-suzanne-selfors/1120819175?ean=9780316401364)
Other books in this series
- Next Top Villain.
- Kiss and Spell.
- Fairy's Got Talent
- Truth Or Hair
- Fairy Tail Ending
- Once Upon A Pet
Little Pet Stories
- Duchess Swan and the Next Top Bird, (A Little Pirouette Story).
- Lizzie Hearts and the Hedgehog’s Hexcellent Adventure, (A Little Shuffle Story).
- Ginger Breadhouse and the Candy Fish Wish, (A Little Jelly Story).
- Hopper Croakington II and the Princely Present, (A Little Drake Story).
- Darling Charming and the Horse of a Different Color, (A Little Sir Gallopad Story).
- Dexter Charming and the Trouble with Jackalopes, (A Little Mr. Cottonhorn Story).