|Darling Charming and the Horse of a Different Color|
|A Little Sir Gallopad Story|
|Publisher||Little, Brown Books for Young Readers|
|Series||Little Pet Stories|
|Previous||Hopper Croakington II and the Princely Present, (A Little Drake Story)|
|Next||Dexter Charming and the Trouble with Jackalopes, (A Little Mr. Cottonhorn Story)|
Darling Charming and the Horse of a Different Color, (A Little Sir Gallopad Story) is first spin off book for Suzanne Selfors A Semi-Charming Kind of Life.
At Ever After High, some students are paired with companion creatures; some aid them in their quests to fulfill their destinies, while others offer the kind of friendships you find only in fairytales. Darling Charming loves riding her horse, Sir Gallopad, who has the ability to camouflage himself by changing colours! But Sir Gallopad hasn't always felt so special. Read this original short story about how Darling got her enchanting pet horse.
(Description and image taken from http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/titles/suzanne-selfors/ever-after-high-darling-charming-and-the-horse-of-a-different-color-a-little-sir-gallopad-story/9780316282994/#desc)
Other books in this series
- Duchess Swan and the Next Top Bird, (A Little Pirouette Story).
- Lizzie Hearts and the Hedgehog’s Hexcellent Adventure, (A Little Shuffle Story).
- Ginger Breadhouse and the Candy Fish Wish, (A Little Jelly Story).
- Hopper Croakington II and the Princely Present, (A Little Drake Story).
- Dexter Charming and the Trouble with Jackalopes, (A Little Mr. Cottonhorn Story).
Books from the School Stories series
These are the other books in the series Little Pet Stories.