Rules of Dragon Games
- Field of play must be 200 dragons long, with 2 hoops at either end
- Two teams play, each made up of 3 dragon riders
- 1 winger to score points
- 1 blocker to protect their team's hoop
- 1 swooper to help both offense and defense
- The ball must be dragonproof
- Points are scored when the ball goes through the other team's hoop
- Bonus: Collect floating magic gems for bonus points
- Use of poison apples will result in a penalty!!!
- All players must wear the required uniform—fableous dragon armor!
Note From Raven:
Nevermore may look wicked scary, but really she's just a big sweetheart. Unless she happens to shrink, and then she's just a little sweetheart. You see, Nevermore can magically change her size whenever she likes! She can grow larger than a giant from up the beanstalk, or small enough to carry in my purse. No other dragon in history can do that! I bet it will make for some highlight-worthy plays.