The Village of Book End, also sometimes referred to as simply Book End, is the downtown spot where students regularly go shopping and buy Hocus Lattes. Some students go to the Tower Hair Salon to get their hair done, or they help out Ashlynn Ella with her new shoes in The Glass Slipper shoe store. Additionally, Blondie Lockes mentioned about how Madeline Hatter's family owns a Tea Shoppe there.
Places in the Village Of Book End
- The Red Shoes Dance Club
- The Glass Slipper
- The Tower Hair Salon
- Wonderland Haberdashery and Tea Shoppe
- The Gingerbread Boutique
- The Three Bears Café
- The Hocus Latte Café
- The Marsh Pit (Briefly open and now closed).
- Beanstalk Bakery
- Main Street
Main Street has dozens of small buildings that are so close together that they resemble books on a book shelf. The stores are on the ground floor and the upper floors are apartments for residents. Main Street is bright and leads onto Cobblers Alley.
- Cobblers Alley
Cobblers Alley is barely wide enough for two people to walk shoulder to shoulder and is in shadow, so street lights are used even in daytime. In an open space between buildings, there is a green park that has a gazebo, a small building/ornamental feature that provides shade, shelter and a place to rest.
- Cerise Hood chats on the phone and buys a Hocus Latte in "The World of Ever After High".
- Apple White and Briar Beauty get a Hocus Latte and visit Ashlynn Ella in "Apple's Tale: The Story of a Royal".
- Ashlynn Ella has the help from her friends and boyfriend to open The Glass Slipper shoe store after a new stock of shoes arrive.
- In "True Hearts Day Part 2", Apple White and Blondie Lockes get their hair done in the Tower Hair Salon by Poppy O'Hair.
- In Once Upon A Table, Maddie tries to normalise the Tea Shoppe before a visit from Blondie Lockes who is coming to review it.
- In "O'Hair's Split Ends", Holly O'Hair gets her hair done by Poppy.
- In "O'Hair's Split Ends", Holly and Poppy have tea together in the Wonderland Haberdashery and Tea Shoppe.
- The Marsh Pit was opened briefly by the Marsh King in Duchess Swan's Lake.